R & D Cell - Aditya College of Pharmacy
- Professor: Dr.K. Ramakishna, Ph.D
- Department of Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Email: email@example.com
- Research and development cell was established to encourage research activities in the college
- To develop the novel research work, which has social benefit to society
- To provide a proper platform for the research activity
- To enhance the research environment in the campus
- To motivate the young faculty members to involve in research activity by providing proper counseling.
- To update the scientific knowledge in research related pharmaceutical/health sciences
- To improve the efficiency of faculty and studnets in trouble shooting during their research.
- To update the research activities with international standards.
- To provide the information about funding agencies (projects / fellowships).
- To provide information about conferences/seminars/workshops by that enhance the participation and presentation.